Friday, April 11, 2014

In the spring of 2013, I was so excited to see a CitiBike station appear near my apartment.  I joined the bike share program with dreams of being able to bike to work each day.  In the year since the launch of CitiBike, the West 54th St. and 9th Ave. station has remained empty or virtually empty around the clock.  I rarely get to bike to work, or else I'm late for work looking for an available bike (thanks for nothing, CitiBike app). Calling CitiBike doesn't make a difference.  Neither does talking to the rebalancers or the NYC Bike Share employees out on the street.  So here are photos and graphics to illustrate the lack of bikes at this station.  If you are unhappy about the lack of bikes at this station, feel free to send me your photos and I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment